Change Lives in Wake County
Healing Transitions is a non-profit rescue, recovery and rehabilitation facility for homeless men and women with alcohol and drug addictions. We are a public/private partnership that works as a concrete alternative for the homeless addict. We are a cost effective program, it costs less than $45 a day to keep a homeless person off the streets, in the program, and on their way to a productive lifestyle.
In-kind Donation Information
Healing Transitions is always in need of “slightly used” items. Please CLICK HERE for information on our in-kind donation needs.
Become a Healing Transitions Volunteer
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be sober no less than one year
- Must be 18 years or older
- Two written references
- Signed Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest Statement Form
- Valid Driver’s License and auto liability insurance or picture ID