Volunteer With Us
Volunteers are needed in a variety of capacities at Healing Transitions and provide the added benefit of serving as role models to participants who are working to put their lives back together. Volunteer opportunities include:
- serving meals at our Men’s or Women’s Campus
- helping in our Recovered Treasures Thrift Store
- customized projects for corporate volunteer teams
- volunteering for group projects
For more information, or to sign up to volunteer, please fill out the form below:
There are two ways to donate goods to Healing Transitions.
1. You can donate items directly to our thrift store, which has been created solely to assist those who are homeless and in recovery in Wake County. 100% of the proceeds from your purchase helps to support Healing Transitions.
2. You can donate staple goods to be used in our programs. Oftentimes, when participants enter our program, the only belongings they own are the items on their backs. We are always in need of clothing and household items for our participants.