MAKE AN IMPACT
Volunteer With Us
Volunteers are needed in a variety of capacities at Healing Transitions and provide the added benefit of serving as role models to participants who are working to put their lives back together. Volunteer opportunities include:
- helping in our Recovered Treasures Thrift Store
- serving meals at our men’s or women’s campuses
- customized projects for corporate volunteer teams
For more information, or to sign up to volunteer, please fill out the form below:
There are two ways to donate goods to Healing Transitions.
1. You can donate items directly to our thrift store, which has been created solely to assist those who are homeless and in recovery in Wake County. 100% of the proceeds from your purchase helps to support Healing Transitions.
2. You can donate staple goods to be used in our programs. Oftentimes, when participants enter our program, the only belongings they own are the items on their backs. We are always in need of clothing and household items for our participants.
Be a Volunteer Driver!
Healing Transitions is in need of approved volunteer drivers to help transport our participants to meetings in the recovery community. With guidance from Wake County Public Health in conjunction with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we are currently allowing fully vaccinated CTR I participants to ride to meetings with folks in their network who are also fully vaccinated.
If you would like to give a ride to a CTR I participant, you must fill out the form below to be on our Approved Drivers List.